The previous General Manager at our Company had contracted Innovative Merchant Solutions to process credit card transactions from our customers. I shopped Merchant processors and found a better rate.

I canceled in writing with Innovative Merchant Solutions but they continued to debit my Company bank account. I sent them two letters from the President and Owner of the Company and they continued to debit my account. I contacted my bank and they said the only thing I could do to stop them would be to close my account. Innovative continued to debit my account for 4 more months.

Now pissed off at the Bank and Innovative Merchant Solutions I closed my bank account. The people were rude, unprofessional and new exactly what they were doing.

Comments

Signed up with IMS on 6/25/10. Processed our first transaction on 6/28/2010.

Gave us the run around for a week. Voided the transaction. Closed out the account. They debited 151.71 from my account the day the account was closed.

Now, they are debiting my account 319.93 today. Tried reaching a manager. GOOD LUCK!!!!

This company is horrible!!A TOTAL RIPOFF! Beware!

Same thing here, Had our money for two weeks. Called them at least 20 times, some employees were helpful were others didn't have a clue about anything.

Must of been told 20 different stories from 20 different people, all lies!! I have had enough. Just waiting for my money and then I'm gone.

Having a merchant account shouldn't be this difficult. Beware of this company.