We had a woman sign us up for the services. The only reason we chose them was because she said they had the lowest fees, no annual fee, no statement fees and that we could go month to month with no termination.

We last month we found someone cheaper so we switch the them. Got hit with a $295 termination fee plus some other fees too. Called them and they said there's nothing they can do about it and the termination fee was in the contact. DO NOT do business with them, they are scammers!

We are calling the Better Business Beareu today!

Comments

forget contract... they sell their credit card machine by saying you will get the money back after keeping it for 3 months...but never refund your money, and if you call them they will tell you that thier policy has changed so u will not get anything back till your contract ends and you return the equipment. god knows if they will change their policy again by the time you finished with the contract...*BE AWARE*

which part of their breaching a verbal contract is confusing to you and what does that have to do with the agreement that was signed?

AVOID Intuit and its Innovative Merchant Solutions!!

The following are FACTS related to my experience with them:

1) They play sneakery with contract terms. They have a merchant agreement that makes reference to a website document that is loaded with secondary terms. This website document is completely in their control and you have no way to lock in a frozen copy showing terms at the time you sign up with them as you NEVER specifically SIGN a copy of the website document.

2) included in the sneaky secondary terms not called out in the main document that you sign is a termination fee that they claim they can charge you no matter how long you have been using their services when you decide to end services with them even if you go out of business.

3) They agreed to waive the termination fee when trying to keep my business away from a competitor and they breached this agreement when I terminated services. When I contacted them to end services, they never made any mention that I would be charged a fee, they merely asked for me to fax my request to end services so I assumed they were honoring their verbal agreement to waive termination fee. Instead, they sneakily deducted it from my bank account.

4) They created duplicate accounts for me resulting in double bills and it took several months and several rounds of my contacting them to get this rectified and they offered nothing for my time an energy spent on this issue that was 100% their fault only.

5) They like to charge you fees that are NOT disclosed in your monthly statement, you only find them as deductions on your bank statment. This prevented me from even having an invoice from them showing the charge for my accounting records. I only had the sneaky band deduction to show the charge.

I found an annual fee this way. I had no knowledge an annual fee even existed. They waived this when they agreed to waive termination fees.

Due to the above, I advise the following:

a) check the standard contract laws in your state to see if terms such as the ones IMS likes to hide in its website addendum can be null and void due to their being deal breakers(meaning had IMS specifically covered the term with you, you would have NOT signed up for them).

b) never accept any verbal confirmations from IMS. Get it in writing as they seem to have a habit of breaching verbal agreements per my own experience with them and per the complaints I viewed on the BBB website.

c) strongly consider doing business with someone else for credit card services as it appears there are many out there with better rates and handle discussion of fees in a much more upfront honest manner.

All of the above are FACTS that I experienced DIRECTLY and have since learned there are many others with similar experiences in reviewing BBB complaints and the ripoffs website.

So they are scammers cause you didn't read the contract you signed?

Saint Elmo, Illinois, United States #39360

So they are scammers cause you didn't read the contract you signed?